After intake of rapidly absorbed, time to maximum plasma concentration of 30-120 minutes. Bioavailability is 60-80%.
It is metabolized in the liver. The half-life is between 3 to 5 hours in renal impairment may be increased to 14 hours. Excreted by the kidneys within proviron dosage 24 hours as unchanged or as metabolites (about 80% of the dose). Easily penetrates the blood-brain barrier and is excreted in breast milk.
- Prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting.
- Symptomatic treatment of nausea and vomiting, including in acute migraine.
- Prevention of nausea proviron dosage and vomiting caused by chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- Hypersensitivity to metoclopramide and the components of the drug;
- gastrointestinal bleeding, mechanical intestinal obstruction or perforation wall of the stomach and intestine, a condition in which stimulation of peristalsis of the gastrointestinal tract is a risk;
- confirmed or suspected pheochromocytoma due to the risk of severe arterial giperteizii;
- tardive dyskinesia, which developed after treatment with neuroleptics or metoclopramide in history;
- epilepsy (increasing frequency and severity of seizures);
- Parkinson’s disease;
- simultaneous application of L-dopa and dopamine receptor agonists;
- methemoglobinemia due to receiving metoclopramide or deficiency of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide proviron dosage of cytochrome-b5 in history;
- prolaktinoma prolaktiizavisimaya or swelling;
- lactase deficiency, lactose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption;
- Children up to age 15 years;
- during breastfeeding.
When applied in the elderly; in patients with impaired cardiac conduction (including the lengthening interval), a violation of water-electrolyte balance, bradycardia. taking other drugs prolonging interval, arterial hypertension; in patients with concomitant neurological disorders, depression (history); in renal failure secondary to severe (creatinine clearance 15-60 ml / min); proviron dosage with severe hepatic insufficiency severity; pregnancy.